Alan Allison (1980) Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this web site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Alan Allison (1980) Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/10
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
· Name and job title.
· Contact information including email address.
· Demographic information.
· Other information relevant to customer surveys.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information:
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
· You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.